Saturday, October 29, 2011

Everything's Coming Together!

Omigoodness, I have such good news! So in the last two weeks, everythings happened so fast, I still can't believe it! AFS finally contacted me with my AFS placement and family information, and I will be living with the amazingggg Guidotti family in Santos, Sao Paulo! :D (Below are the pictures) And while its not confirmed yet, I'm pretty sure I'll be going to school at Jean Piaget High School. Once again, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's out there supporting me, I really appreciate it. I'll post more as soon as I find out anything else, but in the meantime, please spread the word to anyone else who might be interested in sponsoring my experience! Thanks so much (:

~Nikita


1 comment:

  1. It's very cool to meet people who are going to Brazil at the same time. I have met a couple others through the AFS facebook page but It's even better to meet someone so close. (I'm from medina, only about 1/2 hour away.) Can't wait to see you in Febuaray. Good Luck with everything as well.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete