Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And a Few Pics :D

Jen-ni-fer, Me, Cori, and Nevo (missing Sylvia) at orientation in Miami! Even though I only spent about 30 some hours with them, we all got really close, and I miss them lots! Saudadesss guysss <3 






                                         
The group out at Ana's churrasco! Picanha is now one of my most favorite foods everrrr :D
The view from my apartment, I absolutely looooveeee going out to my balcony and getting to see this on a regular basis!! <3

My family and I out at a sushi place for dinner! It's one of my new-found passions thanks to my irma!(:

Meeting Santos FC after their practice! Although it isn't Neymar, Ganso is the next best thing, and I'm pretty sure this is my first pic with a famous person!

My friends and I out to see "Vidas Secas" with my school.  We later did a lit project on it, which i think turned out beautifullll.

And lastly, my class picture which just arrived today! (I WAS the blindingly pale one) All of them have been so welcoming, I love them lots! <3

And thatsssss it, hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. Querida Nikita,

    Gracias por las fotos y los comentarios. Me alegro tanto de que estés teniendo estas maravillosas experiencias!!! Te pienso con frecuencia y lo mismo hacen Drew y Tomás. Que sigas gozando y aprendiendo en Brasil. Ojalá que aprendas bien el fútbol para que en dos años, cuando venga el mundial, podamos todos mirar partidos y comentarlos. Es un deporte muy divertido y yo nunca tengo tiempo de verlo, pero sí lo he hecho cuando he ido a Colombia. Abrazo fuerte,
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denadaaa tia sofia, y yo pienso de ustedes tambien! Ahora ja intiendo mucho mejor futbol, es un deporte interesante! Y siiii, adoraria voltar para la copa mundial, seria muy divertido! Abrazos desde Brasillll<3

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete